If you have any feedback that you want to share please
do so in the form below and we will review and respond
as soon as possible. Many thanks!
Ut fringilla erat id arcu gravida iaculis. Vivamus nec est tellus. Duis feugiat vulputate eros, in auctor augue pharetra non.
SalesLeadership.com (Connelly Consulting & its Associates) is committed to protecting the privacy of information gathered from users of this website.
Information Gathered Through This Site
Information about you can be collected in two ways:
. Some information, such as your name, email address, mobile number and corporate address, may be collected to obtain access to portions of our website i.e. to download a whitepaper, to register for blog updates, etc.
. We may also collect information such as IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring web addresses. This information is used by SalesLeadership.com to manage the website and maintain operation to meet user requirements.
Use of Personal Information
SalesLeadership.com collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you specifically request. We may also use your information to inform you of other services available from us. We do not sell, rent, or lease personal information to other companies. We may occasionally share this information with our affiliates to ensure that we provide better service to our customers. Any such provision of information is made with the prohibition of any use not approved by SalesLeadership.com (regarding SalesLeadership.com – related services). They are bound to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Manage Your Personal Information
The delivery of any promotional emails can be stopped through the “unsubscribe” function available at the bottom of any such messages. We provide you with the option to permanently remove your email address from all of our lists or to select the type of information you would like to receive from SalesLeadership.com. At any time you may find out the details of any information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also request that we correct or update that personal information or delete it.
How We Secure Your Personal Information
SalesLeadership.com secures your personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Links to Other Sites
If you link to another website from the SalesLeadership.com website, we are not responsible for any information you may share with that site.
Salesleadership.com will work with you to understand and try and rectify any issues you may have with our products. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you shortly.
NOTE: electronic downloads of products and digital products are generally non-refundable as there is no way to ensure the information isn’t being distributed elsewhere or used as originally intended.
Terms and Conditions of Use
NOTE: The term “we” refers to Connelly Consulting headquartered in Meggen, Switzerland. Connelly Consulting is wholly owned by Joseph ‘Joe’ Connelly. Salesleadership.com is a trading name of Connelly Consulting.
2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
14. Use of onscreen or downloaded materials.
All the articles on this web site are copyrighted by Connelly Consulting.
In the spirit of good networking – you may use anything you like – on or off the web provided you follow our ONE and ONLY request.
On The Web
ALL we ask is that you use the written, published, audio, video and other resources, and include with the article, the words © Copyright 2018 SalesLeadership.com (a trading name of Connelly Consulting) and prominently display (no less than 12 pt type) a link to our main page www.SalesLeadership.com at the end of the article(s).
Off The Web
If you want to use material off the web we just ask you to make sure the copyright symbol © Copyright 2018 and SalesLeadership.com (a trading name of Connelly Consulting) appears along with our web address – see above.
15. Online courses – access to any purchased online courses will be for a period of 3 months only. On purchasing an online course you will be allocated a specific and unique userid and password. This combination will be active for a period of 3 months, at which time the userid/password combination will become inactive.
18. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Switzerland, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Connelly Consulting and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Connelly Consultants and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court of Switzerland, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Switzerland. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Switzerland and its associated laws. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
To contact on any matter related to Joe Connelly, SalesLeadership.com or Connelly Consulting, please email connectwithjoe@SalesLeadership.com.
We welcome feedback and questions from our visitors. So feel free to ask any question that is on your mind. We'll get back to you shortly.
© 2018, SalesLeadership.com